GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL CAPITAL TERRITORY OF DELHI
HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT ,
9TH LEVEL , A-WING, DELHI SECRETARIAT, IP ESTATE, NEW DELHI-110 002
PH: 011-2339 2017; FAX: 011-2339 2464; e-mail: email@example.com
NO.52/DGHS/PH-IV/COVID-19/2020/449-460 DATED: 05-04-2021
Subject: Operational time of vaccination sites in Delhi Govt Hospitals increased for 24 hours
In order to accelerate the pace of COVID vaccination, it has been decided that the timings of functioning of the COVID vaccination Centres should be further increased.
It is hereby ordered that w.e.f 06.04.2021, 1/3rd of the vaccination sites in all the Delhi Government hospitals will also function from 9.00 PM to 9.00 AM. All the facilities will ensure deployment of adequate manpower at these sites to ensure smooth functioning of the vaccination sites.
This issues with the prior approval of the Hon’ble Minister of Health.
- Director, DGHS, GNCTD
- Director, Directorate of Family Welfare, GNCTD
- All MS/MDs/Directors of the Hospitals, GNCTD
- Secretary to Lt. Governor, Delhi
- Addl. Secretary to Hon‘ble Chief Minister , Delhi
- Secretary to Hon’ble Minister of Health, Delhi
- OSD to Chief Secretary, GNCT of Delhi
- Pr. Secretary(H&FW), GNCT of Delhi
- Pr. Secretary (Revenue), GNCT of Delhi
- Secretary(H&FW), GNCT of Delhi
- Mission Director, Delhi State Health Mission (DSHM), Delhi
- System Analyst, H&FW for uploading the same on the website.